The 5th Annual Diversity Cultural Festival will be taking place on Wednesday, October 28th at the Cafeteria Lawn from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (poster and more information coming soon!) The Epicurean Group will feature a special menu that day to highlight various cultures:
- BBQ – Baja Fish Tacos with Cilantro Rice, Black Beans, Lime Cole Slaw
- BBQ Brisket – with Corn on the Cob and Kale/Watermelon Salad with Feta Cheese
- Global Station – Indian Crusted Coconut Chicken with Basmati Rice and Naan Bread
- Vegetarian – Indian Crusted Coconut Tofu with Basmati Rice and Naan Bread
- Kitchen Table – Asian Salmon Soba Noodles and Steamed Broccoli
- Take Out item – Antipasto Platter
The deli, taqueria, and regular salad bar will also be open that day at the Bay View Cafe. Since this year’s theme is “A Taste of Berkeley Lab,” a few clubs will also feature culinary samples from their respective cultures and traditions.