The IDEA Office and UC Berkeley’s Be Well at Work support groups have continued into the new year. Topics range from staying well in the ‘new normal’, to parenting and eldercare. We hope you can join us!
- Wellness in the New Normal – Every two weeks, on Tuesday at 12:15 pm hosted by All Access ERG
- Solo@Home – 2nd & 4th Thursday at 2 pm
- Berkeley Lab Parents Network Monthly Brown Bags – 3rd Friday of the month at 12:30 pm
- 10 Minute Morning Stretch Breaks – Mon – Fri 9:30 am
Be Well at Work Elder Care Program:
- UCB’s Be Well at Work Elder Care Program offers confidential, free assistance to Lab employees who are caring for or concerned about an elder or dependent adult.
- Caregiver Support Group – 1st Tuesday & 3rd Friday of the month
Be Well at Work Parenting Support Group:
- Be Well at Work Work/Life Program – services and programs around personal and family obligations and includes parenting resources and support groups.
- Parenting Support Group meets on 2nd and 4th Wednesdays