It’s been proven that music is good for your health and the Groove Lounge is a fun way to get a little stress relief, boost your mood and connect with the Lab community. Read more in this article from Harvard Medical School and then join Miles on Thursday, April 22nd.
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2021 (add it to your calendar)
Time: 5:00 – 6:00 pm
In case you missed it, click here for past recordings: https://streaming.lbl.gov/video-library/2021
– Open to Berkeley Lab employees (Sign in with Google)
– Feel free to share the calendar invite with others
– Maximum capacity 500 remote participants
– Please mute your mic to avoid ambient noise
– Feel free to share comments via chat
– Music requests are viewed as suggestions
– All ages welcome (clean music only)
– Bring your best virtual background
– Come hang out and enjoy the vibe!
While you may know Miles as the friendly person who solves your AV needs with calm professionalism, he leads a double life as one of the most versatile and dynamic DJs in the Bay Area. Music has been a lifelong passion for this skilled entertainer who can play drums, DJ, produce, MC and perform spoken word. Miles enjoys spinning open format dance music on his internet-based 101 Revolutions Radio, which includes an eclectic blend of Top 40, 80’s 90’s, House, Funk, Soul, Latin, and World music.