The Groove Lounge with DJ Miles Green
An eclectic blend of groovy tunes from around the globe.
The most memorable moment since joining the lab last year! Let the spirit go on, thanks all!
So happy to be here! Miles always has the best music!
I’m trying to finish some work and all I want to do is dance.
Great music – so fun!
Love the music!!! Go Miles!
If we had more Zoom meetings like this, I wouldn’t be so worn out!
Love this mix! I’m an LBL spouse and this is way cooler than anything from my work!
- Thursday, August 27 (add it to your calendar)
Time: 5:30 – 6:30pm
In case you missed it, click here for past recordings: https://streaming.lbl.gov/video-library/2020
– Open to Berkeley Lab employees (Sign in with Google)
– Feel free to share the calendar invite with others
– Maximum capacity 500 remote participants
– Please mute your mic to avoid ambient noise
– Feel free to share comments via chat
– Music requests are viewed as suggestions
– All ages welcome (clean music only)
– Bring your best virtual background
– Come hang out and enjoy the vibe!
While you may know Miles as the friendly person who solves your AV needs with calm professionalism, he leads a double life as one of the most versatile and dynamic DJs in the Bay Area. Music has been a lifelong passion for this skilled entertainer who can play drums, DJ, produce, MC and perform spoken word. Miles enjoys spinning open format dance music on his internet-based 101 Revolutions Radio, which includes an eclectic blend of Top 40, 80’s 90’s, House, Funk, Soul, Latin, and World music.