Join Berkeley Rec Sports and University Health Services in a month-long celebration of Exercise is Medicine on Campus (EIM-OC), showcasing virtual programs and services from campus fitness, health, and wellness specialists. EIM-OC is a global initiative committed to the belief that physical activity promotes optimal health and is integral in the prevention and treatment of many medical conditions.
- Check out upcoming October classes for Exercise is Medicine Month – EIM Schedule
- For a full list of Rec Sports online programs and activities, CLICK HERE
Important WorkFit Links
- WorkFit Class Schedule—you can always go here to register and to take class
- Class Descriptions
- Zoom Video Box—access our previously viewed live-streamed classes
- Click Here to learn how to add a WorkFit class to your online calendar (then you can enter class via your calendar)
- Share your Feedback
- Unsubscribe from Monday Updates
Your Confirmation Email is the best way to navigate WorkFit. After you register for a class, Zoom send will send you a Confirmation Email with a personal link that will take you directly to that specific class (at the very bottom is says “Click Here to Join”). Save this link, as it is the quickest way to enter class because you don’t have to log in. If you use an online calendar, click the option in the email to “save to your Google/Yahoo calendar” and then you go straight to your calendar every time and click the link. Of course, you can always go to our WorkFit Zoom Class Schedule, click on your class, log-in (takes less than 30 seconds) and then enter class.