If you have a middle or high school student looking for personalized help with math, science, English, or history homework, sign up at the Lab’s K-12 site for an hour-long session of homework help over Zoom. Sign-ups start Friday, April 24.
Berkeley Lab staff are volunteering to help parents and students ease the burden of at-home schooling. If you have a middle or high school student looking for personalized help, sign up on our calendar for an hour long session of homework help. After you book a time slot, we’ll connect you with an expert and set up a meeting on zoom. Bookings must be made with lbl.gov email addresses.
- ALGEBRA: general math or algebra for middle school and early high school students
- CALC/TRIG: more advanced math classes for high school students; pre-calculus, trigonometry, and advanced calculus all welcome
- PHYS: general physical or earth sciences, honors, or AP Test
- CHEM: general chemistry, honors, or AP Test
- BIOL: general life sciences, honors, or AP Test
- ENGL, HIST/GOV: essay or comprehension support in english, history, or government