Feeling overwhelmed by work, particularly during these challenging times? You are not alone. Join us for a new mental health seminar called “Basics of Burnout: Causes and Remedies in a Research Environment.” In this one-hour seminar and facilitated discussion, Dragonfly Mental Health will define the core components of Burnout as well as strategies to treat and prevent work-related stress. Hosted by the All Access ERG.
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Time: 3 – 4 pm
Dr. Wendy Ingram is the Co-Founder and CEO of Dragonfly Mental Health, a nonprofit dedicated to cultivating excellent mental health among academics worldwide. She is also a research scientist at Geisinger Health working on biomedical informatics projects aimed at improving healthcare outcomes following surgery and better understanding patient response to electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). Dr. Ingram serves as the Chair of the American Medical Informatics Association Mental Health Informatics Working Group, and enjoys consulting for biomedical technology companies that focus on using technology to advance mental health care. She is dedicated to (1) understanding the underlying biology of mental illness through research, and (2) dismantling the stigma against these illnesses through advocacy, education, and systemic change.
Mental Health Resources
- Be Well at Work (Available to all Berkeley Lab employees)
- Mental Health Resources on the All Access Website
- Virtual Teams: Wellness Resources
- Report an Ethics Concern
- Berkeley Mental Health Mobile Crisis Team Voicemail: 510-981-5254 (press #).
- Berkeley Mental Health Daytime Crisis Hotline: 510-981-5244
- Alameda County 24-Hour Crisis Support Hotline: 1-800-309-2131
- Oakland Mobile Crisis: 510-383-5020
- California Peer-Run Warm Line:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
Other wellness resources: Healthy & Well at LBNL website