Brought to you by the All Access ERG Mental Health Initiative, Dragonfly Mental Health is back to discuss the role supervisors can play in mitigating burnout for their staff.
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 12 noon – 1:30 pm PT
- View workshop slides
- Watch the workshop recording
The event is limited to the first 300 participants and will be recorded.
Dr. Wendy Ingram is the Co-Founder and CEO of Dragonfly Mental Health, a nonprofit dedicated to cultivating excellent mental health among academics worldwide. She is also a research scientist at Geisinger Health working on biomedical informatics projects aimed at improving healthcare outcomes following surgery and better understanding patient response to electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). Dr. Ingram serves as the Chair of the American Medical Informatics Association Mental Health Informatics Working Group, and enjoys consulting for biomedical technology companies that focus on using technology to advance mental health care. She is dedicated to (1) understanding the underlying biology of mental illness through research, and (2) dismantling the stigma against these illnesses through advocacy, education, and systemic change.
Past presentations with Dragonfly Mental Health:
Mental Health Resources
- Be Well at Work (Available to all Berkeley Lab employees)
- Mental Health Resources on the All Access Website
- Virtual Teams: Wellness Resources
- Report an Ethics Concern
- Berkeley Mental Health Mobile Crisis Team Voicemail: 510-981-5254 (press #).
- Berkeley Mental Health Daytime Crisis Hotline: 510-981-5244
- Alameda County 24-Hour Crisis Support Hotline: 1-800-309-2131
- Oakland Mobile Crisis: 510-383-5020
- California Peer-Run Warm Line:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
Other wellness resources: Healthy & Well at LBNL website